The 10th International Somatechnics Conference promises to be a fantastic three and a half days, with 120 presenters, art displays, performances and evening events.
Featured in the line-up are keynote lectures from four leading acacdemics:
- Vicki Kirby (University of New South Wales)
- Suvendrini Perera (Curtin University)
- Susan Stryker (University of Arizona)
- Valerie Traub (University of Michigan).
In addition to this, Somatechnics 2016 includes four Spotlight Sessions:
- Catherine Driscoll (University of Sydney)
- Margrit Shildrick (Linköping University)
- Robert McRuer, Gail Weiss and Sharon Snyder (George Washington University)
- Anna Gibbs (Western Sydney University)
We look forward to delivering a full schedule of presenters and events in the coming weeks.